304 Stainless Steel Planter Pots
the planter pots can be made as brushed silver or polished silver. stainless steel planter pots can be used for indoor and outdoor.
Construction plan for stainless steels i. note stainless steels are characterized by high strength, sensitivity to heat and a very thin oxide film on the surface. The presence of this film makes the stainless steels highly resistant to corrosion. Furthermore, carburizing also reduces the corrosion resistance of stainless steel. Therefore, the protection of the stainless steel materials should be paid great attention to, especially the protection of the inner surface of the liquid cargo tank. In the process of transportation, storage and construction, avoid mechanical collision, welding and other damage, and avoid contact with carbon steel.
1. Stainless steel materials or other measures shall be adopted to prevent the carbon steel clamps from directly contacting with stainless steel for the jigs, nose and horse plate used in the adjustment.
2. Appropriate amount of suspension nose shall be adopted to avoid deformation of stainless steel during transportation.
3. When lifting, do not drag another stainless steel plate arbitrarily on one stainless steel plate to avoid scratching the surface of the stainless steel plate.
Stainless steel shall not be mixed with carbon steel and shall be stored in a special warehouse.
2. The stainless steel shall not be placed on the ground or the platform at will. Wooden board, rubber or wood fiber board shall be laid in advance.
3. Wood or non-metal material shall be used as packing material in the piling process, and plastic sealing shall be applied to stainless steel during storage, and canvas cover shall be added.
4. The two layers of stainless steel plates shall not be overlapped, otherwise soft materials or wood matting shall be placed in the middle.
5. Stainless steel should be moisture-proof, scratch proof and carburization proof of ferrous metal, and should not contact with acid, alkali, salt, grease and other substances. Construction (take the deck segment as an example)