The Street Construction flower box is made of PVC material with facebook pattern carved and also galvanized iron stands, which can stand on the street well, and have linked each other like a beautiful landscape in the city. You can see our planters on many cities, such as Shanghai.
Do you like this modern planters for city green projects?
Size: 130* 90*50 in CM(include the stand)
100*40*80 in CM (include the stand)
The specific advantages and benefits of PVC Street Construction flower boxes are:
1. the embodiment of exquisite natural wood texture, not to wood as a filler material, to overcome the wood and wood plastic mold flammable and easy to black the Achilles heel.non-toxic, harmless, non-polluting, environmental protection.
2. can be nailed, can be planed, can be saw, can be sticky, can be directly screw, easy to process and install, the surface will not crack heave.
3. with high load-bearing, strong flexibility, non-slip, do not rot, waterproof, fire, sturdiness and durability, oil-resistant, scratch-resistant, easy to clean, no special maintenance and other advantages.
4. weight than wood wood plastic light 50% or so, and better strength and toughness.
5. the use of leading domestic PVC micro-foaming technology.
Recommended use of energy-saving environmental protection outdoor materials, 10 quality assurance.
6. with high quality anti-corrosion, insulation, temperature resistance and impact resistance, high strength of
7.PVC flower box surface wood grain lifelike, hard, wood grain texture should not fall off.
There are brown, green, white, gray and other colors to choose from, the product used on the materials, production fine.
8. cold, wear-resistant, acid, alkali, corrosion-resistant, good tearing resistance.
This material is recycled plastic, plus wood powder (or straw and other plant joints), together with other auxiliary materials produced, for the plastic recycling, make a great contribution, the material produced by theStreet Construction flower box, do not rot, no worm moth, more appropriate processing, and gradually become the main wood substitutes.