Now is a good time to take a walk in the countryside, relax, and finish a busy week. It is also a good choice to accompany the children out on weekends. Tired, you can go to the antiseptic wooden pavilion for a while. Now the pavilion is exquisitely crafted and uses the subtle fragrance of cedar wood. Do you know how it was built? What should we pay attention to when building?
Antiseptic wood can not only provide people with rest, but also enjoy the scenery and spot the scenery. Small and lovely shape, antique fragrance, to point the role of setting off clouds and moonlight, can enrich the landscape, but also increase the interest of the garden. Antiseptic wood Pavilion is one of the most important buildings in China's garden luhua.
And the top of the high-quality pavilion has three layers of design, the inner layer is a layer of carbide wood, the middle layer is a waterproof board, the outer layer is a carbide wood tile, generally used glazed tile, tile groove has drainage function, the three-layer design is not easy to leak, can rest assured in the outdoor. The lines of the lamps in the pavilion are all laid out before they leave the factory. There are grooves in the four meter-shaped beams on the top of the pavilion gourd, and there are wires in the top of the gourd.
But when building the pavilion, we should pay attention to it.
1. The appearance of the pavilion. High-quality pavilions are exquisitely crafted, exquisitely carved, pure hand-carved and non-computer-carved. Are there any gaps in the joints and inlays? Whether it's a pillar or a guardrail or a table or chair, there's no place where the hands can touch.
2. Selection of Pavilion materials. Above all, the various materials of the antiseptic wooden pavilion are introduced. You can refer to them.
3. The top of the pavilion. High-quality Pavilion top has three layers of design, the inner layer is a layer of carbonized wood, the middle layer is a waterproof board, the outer layer is a carbonized wood tile, generally used glazed tile, tile groove has drainage function, three layers of design is not easy to leak, can be safely placed outside. The lines of the lamps in the pavilion are all laid out before they leave the factory. There are grooves in the four meter-shaped beams on the top of the pavilion gourd, and there are wires in the top of the gourd.
4. Style size. The Pavilion can be roughly divided into four corners, hexagonal, octagonal, double, three-storey, special-shaped and so on. It is suggested that consumers should take a good look at the style in advance, measure the specific size and choose the appropriate style. It is suggested that the foundation should be laid, because the weight of the conventional Pavilion is generally more than 400 Kg. Considering whether the long-term contact force will lead to ground deformation and subsidence, the pavilion is uneven.
5. The production process of the pavilion. At present, the production technology of the pavilion on the market is different. Usually, the pavilion undergoes 39 processes, such as medication immersion, high temperature cooking, baking, anti-corrosion, carbonization, etc.
In fact, whether in classical or modern gardens, we can see the shadows of antiseptic wooden pavilions with different shapes, some on the lofty hills, some floating in the water like lotus leaves, the mountain and water pavilions are interdependent, like a vivid ink painting. For rest, sun and rain can also overlook the distant scenery. And practical and beautiful.